Content of the material
- How to set up an Ad Refresh for Google Ad Manager Ad Exchange
- Other helpful Craigslist ad tips
- Craigslist Post Not Showing Up
- Working with Buyer Leads on Craigslist
- Avoiding Time Wasters on Craigslist
- Craigslist How to Delete Post Edit, Renew, Repost Ad Listing on Craigslist
- Updating Craigslist Ad Preview
- I want to put this on more than one device, how do I do that?
- Don’t post more than 1 ad in 48 hours or your IP will be soft-banned. If you abuse too often the whole C-class and later the whole ISP will be soft-banned and require a phone-verified account to continue posting.
Thanks! Helpful 24 Not Helpful 7
- Do not repost the same product or service within a 48 hour period.
Thanks! Helpful 17 Not Helpful 6
How to set up an Ad Refresh for Google Ad Manager Ad Exchange
Below are the step-by-step instructions for setting up a refresh for your site if you’re using Ad Exchange and Google Ad Manager.
First, a warning:
While Google offers a number of triggers to initiate an ad refresh, it does not take viewability into account. The problem is that a website may keep refreshing ad units that are off screen. This will negatively affect viewability and could lead to a decrease in your overall revenue. Contact us to find out how Snigel’s Smart Refresh only triggers on ads that are in view – increasing viewability.
With Google Ad Exchange (AdX), you can automatically refresh ad units as long as you declare this behaviour. The declaration allows buyers to choose whether to have their ads appear in your refreshing ad units. Failing to declare which inventory will auto-refresh might be a violation of Google’s terms and conditions.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager
- Click Inventory > Ad Exchange rules > Publisher declarations
- Click on the appropriate inventory type sub-tab (for example, Display)
- Click New [inventory type] publisher declaration
- Enter a name for your declaration
- Decide which inventory to include
You can implement the refresh via Google’s Publisher Tag (GPT) – instructions from Google here.
Other helpful Craigslist ad tips
When posting ads on Craigslist, you want to make sure you’re doing so in the most effective manner possible. Like most sites, Craigslist does have some rules implemented when it comes to posting ads. Here are a few to keep top of mind.
Avoid posting multiple ads with the same content. According to Craigslist FAQs, users are allowed to post in “one category and in one city, no more than once every 48 hours.” Any attempts to post duplicate ads could results in being flagged or blocked from posting in the future.
Please choose just ONE local craigslist site for which your ad is most relevant—generally the site closest to you. If your ad is equally relevant to all locations, your ad does not belong on craigslist. Please find another service. Posting the same ad to multiple locations on craigslist is prohibited.Craigslist FAQs
Do not use spammy language or formatting. When Craigslist scans for scam posts, there are certain phrases that can cause your post to be flagged. According to Store Edge, these include “100% free,” “credit card,” and “weight loss.”, as well as writing posts in all caps.
Avoid posting numerous ads in a row. Aside from the fact that this is against Craigslist rules anyway, it also tends to have a negative effect. When a reader sees a results page with numerous ads of the same nature, it can come across as spammy. According to LinkedIn, there is good reason to wait between postings:
Allow some time to pass between ad postings. Exactly how much time depends on the individual market. Each market has varying volumes of ad postings. With very active markets, you need only wait a half hour to an hour between postings, other less active markets, you will need to limit your postings to one or two per day. The idea is to let other ads come onto the site as a buffer between your ads.-LinkedIn
Of course, there is no magic formula to create the perfect Craigslist ad, as various components factor in to the post formatting. But by keeping these tips top of mind, you will be more likely to find success with your Craigslist postings.
Craigslist Post Not Showing Up
If you keep it simple and just include information about the product you are trying to sell without promoting or linking to other websites or content or trying to draw attention, you will be more successful on Craigslist. It is a simple website, so K.I.S.S. (AKA: Keep It Simple, Stupid).
Working with Buyer Leads on Craigslist
Most agents are looking for buyer leads when they’re on Craigslist. There are a lot of people who are trying to find a property to buy. Rather than go to a real estate agent, they just look online instead.
When using Craigslist for real estate lead generation, you would:
- Create an account on Craigslist. While you can post as “Guest,” a Craigslist account makes it easier for you to manage and edit your existing listings. It also makes your post look more legitimate and professional.
- Create your listing like an MLS listing. Your listing can, in fact, include most of your MLS copy—but a Craigslist classified ad is even better because it can be much longer and more involved.
- Add captivating images and video. You don’t need to add all your images, but you should definitely add your best ones for marketing purposes. Consider linking to a walkthrough video; a home buyer with more information will be more likely to connect with you.
- Have comprehensive “contact” information. Your listing should link out to your social media, such as your Facebook account, email address, phone number, and even your office. Part of being a real estate professional is making yourself very easy to connect with.
- Refresh your advertisements periodically. Craigslist stacks advertisements based on chronology. You will need to repost your ad frequently to keep it at the top.
- Link to your other listings. Ideally, you’re creating a comprehensive lead generation strategy. Your listings should all point to your other listings, as well as to your real estate website and social media.
- Bring your leads into your sales funnel. Whether your leads come from Craigslist, RedFin, Trulia, or people you know, you want them to move through the same sales funnel. Integrate your Craigslist real estate marketing campaign with your CRM by loading your customers into your marketing platform. Send them to your landing page if you want to collect their information separately.
A listing agent can essentially put every MLS listing they have on Craigslist. By duplicating these listings, the agent can improve the scope of their potential customers.
Ideally, you should get contacted by prospective buyers through your Craigslist listing. From there, you can connect with them and schedule showings.
Avoiding Time Wasters on Craigslist
What’s the biggest issue about how to get real estate leads from Craigslist? Time wasters. Because Craigslist lets anyone post—and makes it easy for people to respond—you’ll find quite a few people who have no genuine interest in buying or selling a house.
They may want to email you with a dozen questions. They may want to get you on the phone or even attend a showing. But ultimately, they aren’t going to commit.
Here are a few tips for avoiding time-wasters:
- Avoid lengthy conversations online. Someone really interested in buying or selling a property will agree to meet with you in your office. Someone who is asking a thousand questions is likely just window-shopping.
- Get down to their needs quickly. There’s no reason to discuss a house purchase with a renter. Make sure what you’re providing is something they actually want.
- Utilize a virtual assistant. You can use a virtual assistant to direct inquiries, save messages, and schedule appointments for you, so you have more time for other things.
- Ask for pre-approval or pre-qualification early. If someone’s talking to you about buying a home, they should have the documents available to show that they can afford it.
Of course, there are time wasters everywhere. But they are more prevalent in areas where there’s a low barrier to entry, such as Craigslist.
Other than that, though, there’s a lot of opportunities on Craigslist. From first-time homebuyers to savvy real estate investing entrepreneurs, many people are looking to Craigslist for information.
Craigslist How to Delete Post Edit, Renew, Repost Ad Listing on Craigslist
Find Great Deals on Tech at Amazon http://amzn.to/2q35kbc.Craigslist Home Page: https://bit.ly/1ocCEkl.Craigslist Login Page: https://bit.ly/1ll4p8F.Craigslist Help Page: https://bit.ly/2ovwZ3j.Craigslist Example Repost/Renew Page: https://bit.ly/2GnzIks.Craigslist How to Delete Post Edit, Renew, Repost Ad Listing on Craigslist In this video I walk you through the step by step process explaining how to change your post through edit, delete, repost, or renew.
Video taken from the channel: How To Tech
Updating Craigslist Ad Preview
Last Updated – ? Craigslist Preview Last Updated: June 10th, 2020 | Ver. 0.0.1.8
Our extension is always in its most current updated version in the Chrome Web Store, and all updates to your system are managed by the browser.
We address any defects in our software as fast as possible. If Craigslist changes their site for any reason, we cannot predict this in advance and it will take just a bit of time for us to adapt to their new code. We appreciate your patience when this occurs, your welcome to drop us a quick note if your software stops functioning, we will put your report on the desk of our software crew.
We are also developing new features and enhancing existing ones. If you notice something that seems to be not working, or otherwise misbehaving, please let us know and we will quickly adjust it.
You will not be charged for the updates, this aspect of our project is free of charge.
Updated somewhat for Python 3; only thing likely to break is syntax for
The dependencies are
configparser (for reading your account login info from your config file),
selenium (for browser automation), and
colorama (for nice pretty colored console text that is also Windows-compatible).
You can use
pip to install these dependencies from the project folder:
pip install -r requirements.txt
Tested & working on several versions of Chrome, up to 69.x.
You will also need to install the chromedriver binary. A couple things to pay attention to:
- You may get an error if the version of Chrome doesn’t match up with the version of chromedriver. Reference the Version Selection page if you suspect you’re getting errors related to this when running the script.
- If you’re getting the error
'chromedriver' executable needs to be in PATH, you will need to fix where the script looks for the chromedriver binary. This path is hard-coded in the declaration of the
I want to put this on more than one device, how do I do that?
Open any Chromium browser, and from within the browser click this link. If you are signed in, this will sync this extension onto any other device you sign in with. As we update the Google Web Store, your updates will automatically happen.
Whether you’re looking for how to post an ad on Craigslist, you get all the information right here. It’s a simple process as long as you follow the steps provided on the website or mobile app and fill in details as you go. Are you finding it a little difficult to post ads on Craiglist? It could be because of the IP or maybe your PVA. But, worry no more as all you have to do is get in touch with us and we can offer a craigslist posting service for you!
Once you’re done providing details, pictures, and other information, your ad goes live, and then the buyers come! All you’ll have to do later is sort through all the buyers you’ll have!