Content of the material
- How to Schedule Text Messages Android
- How do I schedule a text message on my Galaxy s8?
- Use Third-Party Apps to Schedule a Text Message on Android
- Use Pulse SMS to Postpone Your Text Messages
- Schedule Your Texts Using Do It Later
- Use IFTTT to Schedule Texts
- How to schedule text messages on Android using Samsung Messages
- Pulse SMS
- How do I send WhatsApp messages on android?
How to Schedule Text Messages Android
Most of the smartphones nowadays don’t come with any inbuilt text message scheduler. So, you have to resort to third-party apps for the task. I will share several application and default settings to schedule text messages Android.
How do I schedule a text message on my Galaxy s8?
Step 1: Open the Messages app on your phone. Pick a recipient and type your message. Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner and pick Schedule message. Step 3: Pick your time and date for the message to send.
Use Third-Party Apps to Schedule a Text Message on Android
You can also use a third-party app to be able to schedule your text messages as well as use other workarounds.
Use Pulse SMS to Postpone Your Text Messages
If you don’t like using Google Messages, Pulse SMS is a good alternative. The Pulse SMS logo even looks similar to that of Google Messages. Naturally, the process of scheduling a text in Pulse SMS mimics Google Messages too.
After you download and install the app, open it and select the plus icon in the bottom-right corner of the app. Choose the contact that you want to send a text to. Then, hold down the Send button on the right until you see the option to schedule the text.
Select the date and time when you want your message sent and select OK. Write down your message and select Save.
Pulse SMS will send it on a day and time that you chose.
Schedule Your Texts Using Do It Later
Do It Later sounds like an app for procrastination, but it’s an app for automating your messages. Aside from scheduling your emails and text messages to be sent later, Do It Later allows you to automatically reply to calls, texts, WhatsApp messages, and even emails.
To schedule a text in Do It Later, open the app, select the plus icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen, then choose Message. Next, add the recipient, write down your message and select when you want the app to send it.
To confirm, select the tick icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. Do It Later will take care of the rest for you.
Use IFTTT to Schedule Texts
This method of scheduling texts is a little more complicated than directly scheduling a text via Pulse SMS, but if you don’t want to swap to a whole new SMS app, it’ll get the job done.
This IFTTT applet can be used to schedule a text message when a Google Calendar event is triggered. The only requirements are an IFTTT account linked to the necessary apps (IFTTT will request permission if you haven’t linked to proper accounts/apps yet). Simply use the links above and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the message.
How to schedule text messages on Android using Samsung Messages
If you have a Samsung phone, you can schedule texts using Samsung Messages.
- Start the Samsung Messages app and create a text message, but don’t send it.
- Tap the arrow to the left of the text field to see additional options, then tap the plus button.
- In the library of options that pops up, tap “Schedule message.”
- Set the time and date that you want to send the message, then tap “Done.”
- Tap the Send button to send the message at the scheduled time.
Pulse SMS is more than just a text scheduler. It provides the user with many cool and innovative features to enhance their messaging experience. You can schedule the message while in the conversation only.
- Download Pulse SMS on your Android Phone.
- Tap on the ‘+’ sign.
- Now, Select the contact for which you want to schedule a message.
- Enter the Text you want to schedule.
- Just click the three vertical dots at the top-right corner of your screen to access a drop-down menu. Tap on the “Schedule” option.
- Select the date, time to Schedule text messages Android.
- Tap on the Send button and leave the rest to the app.
How do I send WhatsApp messages on android?
How to send WhatsApp text messages
- Having opened or created a new WhatsApp chat, type your message in the message field.
- To send an emoji, tap the smiley face on the left of the message field.
- Tap the emoji you want to send from one of the six categories.
- Tap the send icon on the right of the message field.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”