Content of the material
Steps on How To Completely Logout from Skype On Android
I will be using my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to show you how to completely sign-out and fix that Skype logout problem.
- Open your app drawer and look for Settings
- Look for Application Manager under Applications
- Scroll down and look for Skype either on Downloaded tab or All
- Tap on Skype
- Tap on Force Stop, this is to ensure that your Skype is closed.
- Tap on Clear Data
- Tap on OK
Viola! You have successfully and completely logged out from Skype on your Android device.
Here’s a short video to give you and idea on how to fix the Skype logout problem. If you have problems deleting your Skype chat history on iPhone or Android then you can read the quick guide here.
How to logout Skype on Android completely
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
- Danpeterson on
- admin on
- Add Search Domain for DNS in CentOS – Blog & Wiki on
- Joseph Bloe on KVM Virtual Machine RHEL 8.3 Linux install on Redhat 8.3 Linux Hypervisor with custom tailored kickstart.cfg
- best mobiles on Three Ways to Reduce Addiction to Mobile Phone ( GSM ) use